MOMENT ADDICT PHOTOGRAPHY LICENCE AGREEMENT
This general licence agreement applies to all images on the Moment Addict Photography website not labeled for”editorial use only”. For the “editorial use only” image licence please go here. For each individual photo purchased a pdf of the photo’s licence is included in the zipped folder the purchaser downloads.
License type: Royalty Free, non-exclusive.
Worldwide all media usage with no expiry and unlimited impressions for single company or individual. Perfect for commercial or editorial use, websites, brochures, advertising or printing on canvas or as framed print.
BY PURCHASING AND DOWNLOADING THIS IMAGE YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSING AGREEMENT.
The low-down of this licence –
A. This Moment Addict Photography Licence grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital image (Image) you have purchased.
THIS LICENCE IS FOR MULTIPLE USE BY ONE CLIENT (SINGLE COMPANY) OR INDIVIDUAL.
For an exclusive use license or a multi-seat license for designers and web developers please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to my contact page.
The rest of this licence covers the details that apply to your use of the Image.
Things you can do with the Image you have purchased –
B. You are licensed to use the Image for any commercial or editorial use that doesn’t infringe any of the terms laid out in this agreement.
This includes –
1. Use on websites and on-line editorial e.g. blogs, articles (unlimited impressions)
2. Use in print and online advertising and for editorial purposes in newspapers and magazines
3. Use in printed and digital promotional projects including brochures, catalogues, promotional greeting cards, promotional posters, promotional postcards and other collateral (but not for resale or licence)
4. Use in corporate films and video presentations
5. Reproductions for personal use e.g. canvas art or framed prints (but not for resale or licence). For business use reproductions must be under 1000mm x 1000mm and cannot be sold.
6. For use in an end product that is a work created using skill and effort, and that incorporates the Image as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the original Image. I.e. in a book about travelling around New Zealand
7. You can modify or manipulate the Image. You can combine the Image with other works and make a derivative work from it so long as the resulting works meet the terms laid out in this licence.
For example: You may crop an image and use it in a printed book or e-book distributed to up to multiple end users.
Things you can’t do with the Image you have purchased –
C. There are uses prohibited in the terms of this licence.
These include –
8. Online “print-on-demand” products and items for resale where the photo is the focus of the product, including prints, posters, calendars, mugs, mousepads, t-shirts, games, etc.
9. Print the image in large format for commercial use. Any reproduction with an edge longer than 1000mm. E.g. a feature wall vinyl print or large banner. Large reproductions for personal use are okay.
10. Use in electronic tools or templates for resale on websites, brochures, business cards, e-greeting cards, etc.
11. Use in Pornographic, obscene or libelous works
12. If the Image contains an image of a person, even if the Image is model-released you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, depicts personal endorsement by the model or for any use that depicts the model in a sensitive way, is highly unflattering to the model or puts them in a bad light (using a reasonable standard), such uses include medical and health issues, sexual activity or preference, pornography (adult content), substance abuse, tobacco use, or immoral or illegal activity. This is not an exhaustive list so if you’re not sure, contact me.
13. Sub-licensing, giving away, sharing or otherwise transfering stand-alone images/files (with or without modification) even if redistribution is free. (Sharing on company or an individual’s own social media platforms is allowed but not the supply of the Image to third party social media pages or accounts).
For example: You can’t licence an image and then re-distribute it as a digital wallpaper.
Other licence terms –
D. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. This licence can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop using the Image in breach of the agreement, and/or making copies of or distributing any end products until you remove the Image from it. Moment Addict Photography retains copyright and ownership of the Image but grants you the licence on these terms. If you are unsure of may of the terms laid out in this licence please contact me at email@example.com or go to my contact page.